Would you like to work at Ultrafab? Before filling out an application for employment, please read the following.
Ultrafab is a manufacturer of weatherstripping, custom brushes, seals, static eliminators and specialty parts used in office equipment industries.
The key attributes of success that every employee should demonstrate are:
- Integrity: high moral character, honest and trustworthy. Upright citizen of the community and Ultrafab.
- Initiative: seeks feedback and thinks outside h/h comfort zone. Desire to do h/h best at all assignments, always evaluating how to do things better.
- Self Esteem: Awareness of self including strengths & weaknesses. Always seeking to improve self.
- Flexibility: willing and comfortable adapting to new circumstances and conditions.
- Passion: maintains a positive attitude, working with enthusiasm each day.
- Sense of Urgency: an implicit understanding of job needs and priorities.
- Commitment: thinks of and treats the assets of the Company as if they were his or her own.
- Team orientation: enjoys working, assisting and accomplishing with others.
Policies you should be aware of:
- You must pass a witnessed Drug and Alcohol test prior to employment.
- You are subject to random Drug and Alcohol testing once employed.
- You must sign a confidentiality and non-compete agreement. It is essential that data, information and processing equipment are used only for approved company business.
- Offer of employment is conditional on completing pre-employment physical.
- Ultrafab will not tolerate verbal or physical conduct by any employee which harasses, disrupts, or interferes with another worker’s performance or which creates an intimidating, offensive or hostile environment.
- Ultrafab provides a “smoke free” environment for its employees.
- Ultrafab may do background checks with your signed consent. These background checks may include credit, Department of Motor Vehicles and criminal background checks.
Ultrafab is an equal opportunity employer.
If you understand and agree to the above, we would like for you to fill out an application for employment.
By submitting this application, you agree that you have read and understand the above.
INSTRUCTIONS: Please read carefully. Every item on this form must be answered to the best of your ability. Your qualifications will be carefully reviewed and you will be given thorough consideration for any suitable vacancy. Upon employment, this application will become part of your permanent record with our company. Keep this in mind as you complete it. Special Note: You are not required to supply any information that is prohibited by Federal, State, or Local law. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.